10 February 2009

32 weeks



Josh and I had quite the revelation this week when we realized our little girl will be joining us in roughly two months! We are starting to make lists of things that need to be completed before her arrival. Josh's sister Missy gave us tubs of little girl clothes that I have started to go through. This little girl will be stylin'! She's got more clothes than me now and she's not even born yet. Thanks, Missy! I am feeling pretty good. The only thing I'm struggling with a little is keeping my feet and ankles from swelling up like balloons. My next appointment is this Friday, then I think I will start going every two weeks. We are also supposed to be starting our birthing class in two weeks. We are so excited and counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment