20 September 2011

bloggy catch up


WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I know, I know. For the 5 or 6 of you that read this, you have been fruitlessly checking my blog every day, hoping for a new post. Hoping for an update on my crazy life. Hoping, hoping, hoping. Oh. No? Well, let's pretend you were.

Some might say I try to wear too many hats, but the problem is I love each and every hat that I wear and just can't seem to part with any of them. So, as what happens when one wears too many hats, one of the hats inevitably will fall to the wayside for a time until I get a sec to pick it back up again and slap it on. :)

that being said,

Here I finally am again. Blogging. If you are interested in what I've been doing you should check this out. (this link isn't working.  if you are on Facebook you should be able to type SusAnna's Sweets into the search bar and find us that way.)We are especially proud of our new Halloween pops and can't wait to get pics up of our farm animals. We have a big order to fulfill this weekend so hopefully we'll have the new pics up next week some time.

Exciting things happening there!

I've also been spending some time playing working with my sewing machine. See what I've made HERE, HERE, and HERE. AND if you don't want to click on all those links you can just view all the current items in my ETSY SHOP. Of course, if you're like me you click as you read so it's too late and you've already clicked on all the links I've posted. :) Sorry, I'm a little link-happy.

Oh, then there's this:


These little munchkins have a way of taking up a LOT of time!  Not that I'm complaining.  AT ALL.  Just a fact.  :)  

So those are some of my hats.  I have several more but....another post, another day.  THE END.

1 comment:

  1. hey! we have the same background :) so happy you got to see vern. how fun!

    ReplyDelete