10 July 2012

furniture face lift



I have had this furniture for two and a half years.  When our landlord at the time asked if we wanted it (for free, mind you) I jumped at the chance.  I could tell they were nice pieces, even under the unsightly blue paint and ugly sponge technique.  I knew I wanted to paint them eventually.  Well, eventually has turned into two and a half years.  In that time we've been using them in our daughter's room just the way they are.  Now two and a half years later when I am ready to do them, they have actually become our son's furniture.  So anyway, this is my fancy shmancy before and after blog post.  His room is sports themed, so keep that in mind too.  I will have to update the post at a later date with a shot of the furniture actually set up in his room...
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER
I really love how they all turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment