20 January 2008

canady christmas, 2007

Backtracking a bit since I'm behind. These pictures were taken over Christmas vacation. Josh and I flew to Maryland to be with the Canady family. Josh could only stay the weekend through Christmas Day since he didn't have any vacation days to take off yet, but I had the opportunity to stay the week. It was great to be able to spend some extra time with them! I love the way Gracie is looking at Josh in these...


I like this picture of us...I don't know why, I just do.


Josh has started a tradition since we've been married of giving me new pajamas on Christmas Eve. This year he said he went with the ones that made him laugh. Don't know if you can tell, but they're covered with sock monkeys doing various chores. It's pretty funny...


Zeke in his new Spongebob pjs Christmas morning..(seriously this was around 7:30ish am. The Canadys don't mess around!

This is the best picture I got of Eden's Spongebob pjs. I have always loved Christmas, but kids make it even more fun!


Zeke was so fun to watch that morning. He got his own Gibson guitar. To see a video of him trying it out, click here. It's so cute! Josh even enjoyed trying it out.


These are the fleece blankets I made for the Haneman kids (Josh's oldest sister Jenny's kids):




I think it's obvious why I had to post this picture:
This baby brings many smiles everywhere she goes! This is Gracie; she's Josh's youngest older sister, Missy's baby. If you think this picture is cute, check this out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these! We all had such a great time! Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete