14 February 2013

I LOVE YOU, JOSH CANADY!

Who are these kids?  8.5 years ago my love and I made it official that we would be each other's valentine forever and ever.  I wanted to send a shout out to my man, so here is a little post I wrote up 5 years ago...


I love these self-portraits, b/c it reminds of that time that we shared that special moment, just us, not even the photographer. This is my love, my partner, my friend, my husband. I love you, Josh Canady!!

You are SO



and I am so thankful that you are



I am so grateful that the man who is



actually wanted to



To you I will ever



I love to hear your voice when you



You ARE



You are the coolest



EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we are not together, I



SOO much!!!

You and



are my true love, my very



Words can never express how much



Nothing makes me happier (not even ice cream) than to know that I will grow old with you, for as long as we are on this earth!!!

Like the Google couple:



I LOVE YOU!!!

Love,
Your PG

Wasn't that cute?  See, I can be creatively sweet when I want to be.  What?  Why didn't I write up a fresh new post for today instead of copy and paste one from five years ago?  Because this happened:

And while I don't love him any less, in fact I love him more, the fact remains: I ain't got time for that!  :)  Of course, in the time it took me to put this one together I probably could have had a new one typed up.  

Josh Canady, I have loved you from THIS:







to THIS:










And I have loved every fun, exciting, adventurous, CRAZY minute of it!  No one I would rather do life with more than you!  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment