20 September 2013

I Am Robot


As we go into the weekend, let's make a conscious effort to forget all about work and spend time with our families!  If you own or run a business, you know how hard and sometimes impossible it is to quit working on the weekend.  This coming from the wife of a man who will be holed up in the basement all weekend working towards his cd release in a few days...I am so thankful for a husband who, even in the midst of a hectic schedule, still finds time to spend with his family.  Even if it's just a 5 minute tickle fest on a break from the studio.

And if you are a Mom who also works (in OR out of the home), you know how difficult it can be sometimes to find that balance.



I love that my kids always remind me in their own special way the importance of spending time together, of just being silly together.  What would I do without them?  My life would probably be a little neater, a little more together, a little more organized and much less crazy and hectic.  But since you can't have one without the other, I don't want the neat, the organized, and the calm.  Bring on the crazy, because at the end of the day, it's all worth it.  So completely and totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment